Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What little treats do you like for christmas that dont cost much

What do you like to treat yourself for xmas once a year maybe

A nice glass of warm mulled wine with a mince pie on xmas eve you can get a decent bottle for less than £5 and it wont break the bank,something to look forward to once a year

Re: What little treats do you like for christmas that dont cost much

choccy orange i always treat me sen to one off these every year dont bother all year then when see good xmas day movie on i go up shop just to get choccy orange for that film
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I was thinking about this in work today and happened to mention it to a work college. We both agreed that the only thing we really wanted was the time off without being made to feel guilty about it by our boss which is what happened last year . It costs nothing.

Comment

Christmas Pudding with brandy sauce

Comment

nice thread as its near that time.

yeah christmas pudding with cream or custard.

a few mince pies with cream etc.
          although i can go a bit over the top.
          hot or cold.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I certainly like chocolate oranges, After Eights, shortbread, & either Quality Street or Roses.

The glazed ginger cookies from Xmas markets are really nice & filling with a cup of tea or coffee.

My part German ex-girlfriend always seemed to have a box of them when I went round, any time of the year.
            The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I get the Christmassy aromas going.
              Especially on Christmas eve.
              Scented candles, seasonal pot-pouri, mulled wine & freshly made mince pies.
              Those smells definitely get you in the spirit.

Comment

Oh yes it is nice to light some candles especially on xmas day,watching scrooge on xmas eve a great film

Comment

i always seem to catch a cold xmas time so ive always treated me sen to a curry extra hot too on xmas eve just to sweat any cold germs out of me

Comment

yeah right enough shortbread it really is lovely.

or a big tin of sweets roses etc.

one of those terrys chocolate oranges not the bar.

you really get into it demoneyex.

Comment

Stollen Bites,xmas cake with soft icing,chocolate yule log,I will be making you drool now lol!

Nuts,pistachios,hazelnuts,almonds,brazil nuts,satsumas,turkey and the trimmings

Comment

i like also going buy the tv guide for xmas holls so can plan my programs to watch again lol

Comment

stop it heh you are.

matchmakers are another.

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                          Stollen Bites,xmas cake with soft icing,chocolate yule log,I will be making you drool now lol!

Nuts,pistachios,hazelnuts,almonds,brazil nuts,satsumas,turkey and the trimmings

Comment

Brandy snaps and butter

My wife makes a great trifle for Christmas

crackers and a variety of cheeses

A glass of brandy for me and a glass of port for her

Any version of A Christmas Carol on TV

Comment

Asda has reduced their chocolates £2 for boxes of quality street,roses,celebrations etc

Comment

Working...
                              X