Autumn storms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Autumn storms

40,000 homes without power,trains cancelled or delayed,trees blowing leaves falling making a mess,heavy rain more floods,anybody flying their kite today

Re: Autumn storms

lol i aint going out in this to fly a kite ill be taken away lol

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    40,000 homes without power,trains cancelled or delayed,trees blowing leaves falling making a mess,heavy rain more floods,anybody flying their kite today
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

It was very gusty yesterday hence more leaves dropped more mess

Comment

I hate the nasty weather. It's dropped to 77F today where I am. If this carries on I may have to put a top on !!

Comment

What a few days we have had heavy downpours,flooding,gusts even late at night early mornings I have been woken up with howling winds,hailstones etc.Hope it clears up dont like stormy conditions

Comment

a few i know have had it bad in london.

here where iam its been bad on the higher ground not so bad where i live though.

still very bad to hear of those who get injured or worse.

hope all members are ok.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Heavy hail during the early hours it woke me up

Comment

Guess what we had a frost last night looks like a nice sunny day,dry washing outdoors at last make the most of it looks like rain back tomorrow,there was something I read the jet stream has changed maybe less rain for us

Comment

i can't believe how at times there's been no heating needed in the house this winter........so so mild which is great for the bill payer

Comment

Been involved with the storm damage caused on Friday night/Saturday morning at Milford On sea.....the front really did like a bomb had gone off and there's a lot of unhappy beach hut owners about.

Comment

Originally posted by shilton dipper View Post
                      i can't believe how at times there's been no heating needed in the house this winter........so so mild which is great for the bill payer
                      Yes I know our gas bill was low

Comment

Had heavy downpours with rumbles & lightning repeat of last Autumn.I hope we have a mild winter again

Comment

North Wales has had it's share of bad storms over the past week. Driving to work the other day with lightning in the sky was amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by akb48fan View Post
                            North Wales has had it's share of bad storms over the past week. Driving to work the other day with lightning in the sky was amazing.
                            When we had downpours yesterday it was like a monsoon,the gravel in the back was water logged

Comment

Working...
                            X