No announcement yet.

What is the name of this doll (totsy)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the name of this doll (totsy)?

Hi.

I have a doll that looks like Esmeralda from the Disney movies and on her neck it says Totsy 1992.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Totsy Doll.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	264280

I am having no luck in finding this doll online. I don't have the original box and I don't remember at all what the box was like (or it even having a box for that matter).

So does anyone know what this doll is called or anything at all about it? Also, did she originally come with shoes on?

Thanks.

Re: What is the name of this doll (totsy)?

If you put totsy doll into google, it takes you to ebay US, but on there is lots of dolls under the name Ms Flair. Could she be from America?
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
      If you put totsy doll into google, it takes you to ebay US, but on there is lots of dolls under the name Ms Flair. Could she be from America?
      Thanks. I did put totsy doll into google and have search ebay (UK and US) with no luck. Tried searching Ms Flair but I can't see any that look the same as the doll I have.

It's highly unlikely that the doll was bought in the US. For the time it would have been bought I imagine that it would have been from a UK store. Course, it's possible that the store had some random US stock.

Comment

I believe I have found the answer to who she is - her name is Emeraude. However, any information about her would still be good! I can't find anything much on this doll and I'm curious how much she's worth too as I cannot find a single one for sale.

Comment

Working...
        X