X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shopping channel

Skipping through chanels came across drop and bid tv

Just having a look to see whats on offer

I havent been tempted the p&p is £7.99 and landline charge is £1.53 mobile is more

They may sell off stuff for a quid even saw a canvas print for 1 penny but you still have to pay pp and phone calls

Anyone bought anything or are you dubious about the extra cost?

Re: Shopping channel

i dont use these as u said p&p and phone call makes the cheap thing dear if you buy 1000pound item or 1penny item still got the charge of p&p and call getb them cheaper im b&m lol
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

i would not bother with them i think there a bit dodgy i could be wrong look at those shops that buy your gold u send them it etc.

never accept first offer they will give you 3 chances to buy they offer more each time.

some of those shopping channels might be fine ive hard good and bad stories.
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

If I do find something I like then I check on amazon to compare,they had these water beads on bid a few weeks ago 10 coloured packs for £10.99 plus p&p and phone charge

I found 2 packs on amazon for £1.98 with free delivery so you have to be careful on these shopping channels but surprising how many people buy from them

Comment

Working...
        X