Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas T V

was wondering if anyone else remembered this or any other xmas specials

I remember sitting watching this with my brother but Ive never seen it since

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJzKpQKwAaI
    Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Re: christmas T V

No cant remember this

Comment

nope nor me never seen this at all untill just lol
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

nope me neither im afraid.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          nope me neither im afraid.
          Have had a look and it would appear that it was only ever shown once in 1979 so if you didnt happen to see it then you would have a scooby doo what it was

the whole thing is on youtube (9 parts) - might be worth a watch if you get time though like most things it probably hasnt aged well ....... including me
          Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Been scanning through the Christmas TV Times.
            There aren't too many things I want to watch, but there are a few.
            Unfortunately a lot of the one I do want to watch seem to clash.
            So I will have to work out the timings, and record some stuff on my Freeview recorder, whilst simultaneously recording the other stuff on my Freesat recorder.
            I will have a massive session of programming both boxes for the next fortnight on Wednesday.
            I saw that Challenge are showing the first episodes of some classic game shows, really wanna see those.
            Plus there are a few other bits & bobs that I would like to see, and I know my sister's kids are gonna totally hijack the TV once again.
            Personally this year I want to watch as many traditional services & similar programmes as possible (with the exception of the Queen).
            In general though, I am very much looking forwards to lazing around & watching whatever's on with my family.

Comment

I remember seeing this when I was staying with my grandparents. Seeing it again has sparked a massive nostalgia attack!

Comment

I watched this when it first aired and the ending still makes me sad...anyway if its the same one I uploaded a few years ago at least watch it for the adverts shown inbetween each part...there is one for woolworths and quality street...if that doesnt smack you with a nostalgia hit i dont know what will.

Comment

Working...
                X