Toy Hunter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Hunter

There's been a programme on Quest (freeview38) all day called Toy Hunter about a bloke that goes around buying old toys from people. It's American but there are many familiar toys, it's like a tv version of toy books well worth watching if it's on again.
    The only thing to look forward to is the past

Re: Toy Hunter

it very good and a olt of them i remember and had.

great to see them fetch such good money.

its a real trip down memory lane seeing so many great old toys from our youth.

gets me all goosebumpy seeing them.
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I don't suppose this show is available on HULU or NetFlix? I don't have Quest.

Comment

I am hooked on this show at the moment. It's a brilliant nostalgia trip. I'd love to have Jordan's job - going around people's toy collections and finding sometimes rare goodies to sell onto another collector.

Comment

A similar programme is the one hosted by James May (of Top Gear fame) where he looks at toys of the past
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Haven't seen it for ages now

Comment

its finished now but im willing it to come back,really enjoyed seeing all the old toys that jordan buys and sells-too many toys to list that stand out more than others but a great show

Comment

Unlike somebody like Drew Pritchard from Salvage Hunter who treats the people he deals with very respectfully, I personally don't like Jordan's attitude which I find to be quite rude at times. Considering he runs a business and a toy shop, his abrupt manner with customers isn't good at all.

Comment

Originally posted by akb48fan View Post
                  Unlike somebody like Drew Pritchard from Salvage Hunter who treats the people he deals with very respectfully, I personally don't like Jordan's attitude which I find to be quite rude at times. Considering he runs a business and a toy shop, his abrupt manner with customers isn't good at all.
                  We enjoy watching Drew going round the country with T looking for stuff in salvage hunters,Rebecca waiting for them at base in Conwy for their return and I love Enzo the dog.

American Pickers is similar but we cant get History channel its not on freeview

Comment

Working...
                  X