90s soft drink advert. Any ideas?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s soft drink advert. Any ideas?

I think it was for Pepsi, but I can't be 100% sure. The advert was set in a huge supermarket where everything was grey and dull. No colours and the customers were walking around like robots. When items were taken from the shelves(a tin of beans) another one would slide forward to replace it. There was a man's voice doing a voice-over in a very dreary monotone. I can't remember everything that was said apart from a line that said "buying fish makes you happy". It's been stuck in my head for years for some reason. I seem to remember the supermarket doors opening at the end and lots of light pouring in. Then a can of (Pepsi?) appearing on the screen.

Re: 90s soft drink advert. Any ideas?

Originally posted by Powdered toast man View Post
    I think it was for Pepsi, but I can't be 100% sure. The advert was set in a huge supermarket where everything was grey and dull. No colours and the customers were walking around like robots. When items were taken from the shelves(a tin of beans) another one would slide forward to replace it. There was a man's voice doing a voice-over in a very dreary monotone. I can't remember everything that was said apart from a line that said "buying fish makes you happy". It's been stuck in my head for years for some reason. I seem to remember the supermarket doors opening at the end and lots of light pouring in. Then a can of (Pepsi?) appearing on the screen.
    I remember this - thought at the time it was a take-off of 'The Stepford Wives'. Unfortunately I can't remember what the actual product was either!

Comment

Working...
    X