Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you really wanted something but got ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you really wanted something but got ...

Apologies if this type of thread has already been posted. Please feel free to merge this or direct me elsewhere Mods. Here's my list (which makes MPEG sound like a spoilt brat, but I don't think I was).
    Wanted "Jump Jockey" got Escalado
    Wanted Subbuteo got Casdon Soccer
    Wanted Lego got Bettabilda
    Wanted Secret Sam got some generic sniper gun in a case
    Wanted Escape from Colditz got Escape from Colditz Castle
    Honestly, it's a wonder that I didn't end up in a high place taking pot shots at passing cars with my Daisy BB gun that I didn't get either.

What did you force a smile at as you opened up the wrapping paper and felt your young heart sink?

Re: When you really wanted something but got ...

Many a times opening xmas presents as a kid it was not what I was expecting,hence was dissapointing

Comment

yea same here but you carnt have everything when i was young there was so much that use to come out think parents needed win a lotto to pay for them lol
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I think the only time I got a bit disappointed (well actually a lot) was the one year I thought I was getting a chopper bike which I had been badgering my parents for months over. I heard the usual rumors before Christmas that they had got me a bike. But when the day came they had got me a bike but it was a commando. My heart sunk and I literally became a laughing stock of the estate as Commando bikes were not cool and came in grotty green.

Comment

Working...
        X