Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please please help with name of scary early 90's kids tv show

Hi, I'm Rich and new to this forum,
    I have come here as I have been searching on and off for the past 5years or so for details of this specific show and to date am unable to find anything.
    I think this show was on CITV (not certain) and was early 90's. From what I remember it was set in a small villiage where over the series more characters came under some sort of hypnosis/mind control and with this they would get piercing green eyes which was one of the scary aspects.

One of the most distinct scenes I remember was at the end of an episode one of the "evil" characters popped their eye onto their hand and used it as a monitor to spy on the good kids. I also have a slightly vaguer memory in one episode where lots of the characters were about to be shown something on a projector that was going to turn them into "the others".

Please please help. This has been driving me mad for years and would appreciate any feedback, even if what I'm saying rings a bell but you don't know what it's called I'd love to hear what you remember.

Thanks

Re: Please please help with name of scary early 90's kids tv show

Does this help at all ?

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1040911

Comment

The Tomorrow People (1993) - The Living Stones episode

Comment

Thank you both ever so much this had been bugging me and my brother for years.

The funny thing is I'm sure I stumbled across the tomorrow people a couple of times when searching but the synopsis of the tomorrow people doesn't mention any specifics about the stories within it. So close yet so far.

Thanks again for confirming I wasn't just imagining it all

Comment

Working...
        X