No announcement yet.

Comic's: a thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kool choice Daz, class comic/graphic novel, but not sure if its filmable, as word is they're going to make it into a movie, glup, erm a definite wait and see I think, thought that of all those years ago when Michael Keaton was first announced as Batman, and he did a darn good job, in the first movie anyhow.

Comment

Legion of Superheroes

Comment

Savage Dragon
        Eric Larsens created a legend, long may fin-head continue, classy comic, fun too and look out for the Hellboy/Dragon crossover where they get eaten by a monsterous beast, and exit via its erm....back passage!

Comment

Nova

Comment

Adam Eterno- He wanders in eternity.......

Comment

Got the Beano&Dandy 70s Collection Annual for Xmas. Great to see but for some reason some stories don't appear in their original form ('cover versions' if you will ). Jack Silver, Ball Boy, the Jocks look nothing like the originals - if the original layouts were to hand, why couldn't they be reprinted ?
              That said, it was great to see some characters again.
              Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

yep, and they're the classics that we recall.

Comment

Omega Men, The

Comment

Nemesis the Warlock

Comment

Re: Comic's: a thread!

Once Upon A Time was a comic from the 60's, I loved this, it had fairy tales and the drawings were great, and my gran bought the weekly paper called The Revali, it was a bit like The Weekly News, I loved the joke page and the kids page, she also bought the magazine called Weekend, again it had jokes and a kid's page. maxine

Comment

Working...
                      X