Chucks - think also called 5 stones.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chucks - think also called 5 stones.

Can anyone remember a game called chucks? You had 5 different coloured chalk cubes (about the size of a dice). They came in a small box about the size of a mtachbox. You placed them on the back of your hand and threw them in the air and then tried to catch them. You then had to throw one in the air whilst you picked up any dropped ones (similar to jacks). There were loads of different 'levels' to achieve each getting harder. We'd play for hours sitting on the pavement / back street!!!

I recently bought a set from a select toy shop for my mam (she loved them!!) but when I went back to get them they 'd stopped selling them - actually claimed they'd NEVER sold them!! If you know where i can get them PLEASE let me know x

Chucks (there's a few different versions in google images)
    Heather

Comment

Re: Chucks - think also called 5 stones.

Yeah when I was a kid we played "Dicey" guessing the same as Chucks........had a quick look on the net for Dicey dice game, guess what , it's all game downloads and not the same what I was looking for :O
      DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Re: Chucks - think also called 5 stones.

very similar to this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knucklebones I remember playing it with the things in the picture to the right
        DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Working...
        X