Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990s CBBC programmes

Greetings,

I've been searching the net furiously these past few days trying to find two tv shows I remember from the 1990s which aired on cbbc, but for the life of me I have been able to find them. Hopefully someone on here might be able to.

The first show
    From what I can recall, it was either an American or Canadian TV series, set I think in a school, and the main character was a teenage boy who was really good at cartoons. One of his cartoon drawings was a red android-like character who had a mechanised unicycle wheel instead of legs. The character looked slightly like gizmoduck from ducktales.

The show was a mixture of liveaction (the people, school etc), and animation (the unicycle character - the drawing would come to life, literally jumping off the drawing page)

The second show
    Somewhat vaguer memories with this, all I remember is that it was quite a dark spooky show, possibly starred Ellie Beaven from The Wild House etc, and centred around either stone henge, or some kind of stone circle. The most distinct memory I have is a scene where a character sees literally an anthropomorphised stone walking, it was freaky as hell.

Any help with either of these will be most appreciated.
    Many thanks

Nick

Re: 1990s CBBC programmes

First guess for number one McGee and Me?
    Heather

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
      First guess for number one McGee and Me?
      YES! That's it! Just looked it up and have found the episode I recall watching

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3eo5aAB-4Q

Many thanks, now to figure out the other show...

Comment

Second one - I'm going with "Earthfasts"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthfasts_%28TV_series%29

Comment

Walking stone here...

Comment

Originally posted by sixtyten View Post
            Walking stone here...

YES!!! That is it, thank you so much, amazing. I thought I had imagined watching this, but you have proved me wrong/ right

Comment

Working...
            X