Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the name of this song? Or the artist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the name of this song? Or the artist?

Okay, it has been years since I've either seen or heard this song, so please bear with me.
    Here's what I can remember: The music video was animated and featured a brunette boy (who was broken hearted) and an older (or simply taller) blonde male who chimed in occasionally. I believe the video started by showing the earth and then zooming in, but I'm not positive. Anyways, the brunette boy is in love with a girl who leads him on and then falls for someone else everywhere they go. He takes her on a romantic gondola (or simply a boat) ride and she ends up flirting with the man steering the boat. Later in the video they (the brunette boy and the girl) appear in robot outfits and he tries to hand her a flower shop. She replies by reaching out a robot arm and tearing out his (robot) heart. The video also features (If I can remember correctly) some underwater scene. At the end the blonde guy sort of comforts the brunette boy and as the video ends the brunette boy does some odd swivel motion with his neck. I know this is pretty vague and that it sounds incredibly odd, but that's the most that I can remember. If you think you know what I'm describing, please help!

Also, this is probably false, but I think the artists were named something that sounded close to "Milo and Otis".

Re: What's the name of this song? Or the artist?

I Think this is the one you are on about,Heartbreaker By Mariah Carey .

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Working...
    X