Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

I have been looking for my childhood doll for years and just finally found it yesterday!!! She needs fixing so I'm hoping to find parts for her here. Her name was Mimi and I got her in 1972. She was known as the doll that could walk, talk and sing. She has platinum blonde hair and green eyes. She is a Regal toy Ltd (her head is Regal) but the mechanism in her back is Japanese made.

I used to have 3 records that played in her back. Record size would be about 2 inches. One played Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, the other played Mary had a little Lamb and the last one played BaBa Black Sheep. On the reverse of each record, there were short phrases that she spoke. Once the mini record was placed in her back, you would press her belly button to activate the record.

I'm missing the little records and the cover to the battery compartment. If anyone ever finds these, please let me know. Would also like to have some of her original outfits. I don't remember what they looked like. Thanks.

It would be a pleasure to connect with you.

Thanks,

Gisele

Re: Hello

Hi Gisele !!

My sister has one of these. When we were young we used to have my Action Man and her Mimi talk to each other. The conversation made no sense whatsoever obviously but we pretended it did lol. I will ask her and see what she knows. And welcome to the forum

Comment

Hi welcome

Comment

hi and welcome
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Hello, I also had a doll just like that, I see you've found the thread

Welcome on board
          Heather

Comment

hi gisele its great to see u here.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hi Gisele.
              You've certainly come to the right place for help with your doll.
              I was looking on ebay the other day and saw a German outfit and records for sale from the states.
              I guess you've probably looked on there and spotted it though.
              Have luck with your search for parts.

Comment

Working...
              X