No announcement yet.

Ringos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I went in a Tesco Express a couple of days ago mainly to find some Ringos but they had none.:cry:
    sigpic I WANT ONE NOW!!!!!

Comment

Ringos

Aw Stockcar, I am sorry you had a wasted journey! I went to my Tesco Express today (mainly to get a last-minute gift at 8pm on Christmas Eve - don't ask!) but I did also pick up two bags of Ringos.

I just don't understand why the big Tesco's don't sell them....

~Smee_1972

Comment

Good question Smee, they were tasty though very very tasty....

Comment

Hi I have just found your site. I remember the school tuck shop where Jammie Dodgers were 1d each and if you walked home and spent your bus fare you could buy a packet of Potatoe Puffs for 3d I wish they would bring those back. This was in the 1960s, in my infant/junior school. I also remember the square fruit pies by Lyons I think and the original Wagon Wheels. I contacted the makers of these, asking about bringing back the originals for a while, but got a curt reaction from some slip of a girl in the office. Real poor PR.

Comment

No ring goes like a Ringo goes.

They weren't named after Richard Starkey, were they?
            I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
            There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
            I'm having so much fun
            My lucky number's one
            Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

Originally posted by Smee_1972 View Post
              I was in a Tesco Express the other day, and what do I see in the 'crisps 'n' snacks' aisle but Ringos? I thought they had long been discontinued! How wrong I was! I bought a packet and scoffed them that very evening and they were YUM (cheese & onion flavour). AND just as yummy as I remembered. Why oh why won't they start making Skydvers again???

~Smee_1972
              Some favorite products go out of production because for many they become irrelevant, which means that it is unprofitable for the manufacturer to continue this production further. This is a natural process. It is called "product lifetime".

Comment

Working...
              X