Record shops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Record shops

Whilst on holiday last week we visited Roosters Records in Exeter it was a great little place.It had a huge selection of vinyl more than cds,posters of artists on the wall,box sets had a really great atmoshere.There was mostly over 50,s having a browse through vinyl,although 2 boys about the age of 12 had a look at vinyl,the music that was played was much more pleasing than the rubbish stuff played at HMV,we stayed for about an hour to avoid the heavy downpours until it stopped.Anybody thinking of viisiiting Exeter go and have a look well worth the visit,it even had a small sign on the wall saying dont forget the rest of the attractions in the city lol.

Re: Record shops

Love love love record shops and charity shops with racks of vinyl. I nearly always leave with an armful of 80's singles and 12 inchers.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris-T View Post
      Love love love record shops and charity shops with racks of vinyl. I nearly always leave with an armful of 80's singles and 12 inchers.
      Like Aladdins cave you dont know what you will find

Comment

You can get rare stuff on Vinyl records and bootlegs , companies have missed loads of tracks when converting onto cd and mp3 due to licensing issues. I have over 100 albums and 400 50/60s 45" there are loads of b sides missed on cd's today.Also Viynly is coming back to japan s interest in them.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie3131uk View Post
          You can get rare stuff on Vinyl records and bootlegs , companies have missed loads of tracks when converting onto cd and mp3 due to licensing issues. I have over 100 albums and 400 50/60s 45" there are loads of b sides missed on cd's today.Also Viynly is coming back to japan s interest in them.
          There is something so special with vinyl always has been.It is great news that is coming back more popular long live it

Comment

we have no actual record shops but i got abba dancing queen it was the original for like a fiver a few yrs back in a charity shop.

the charity shops has literally hundreds of vinyls be it the big records or the smaller ones.

vinyl is magic u hear all them subtle sounds u dont on cd.

its great its still popular ive lots of rare foreign vinyl soundtracks.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Working...
            X