X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Samantha & Bewitched

Hi all you 70's/80's/90's peeps'. Found this Forum by Googling Bewitched
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Samantha & Bewitched

Hello and welcome to the board twocky61 have fun here at DYR. looking forward to reading your memories

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Hi and welcome to you

Comment

Thanks OnTheBusesFan & Amethyst. On The Buses is actually running at the moment weekdays 17:25 ITV3 Freeview Ch10
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Thanks for letting me know twocky i just love that sitcom its a brilliant series and films .

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Hence your un

Thing is Anna Karen's character Olive was supposed to be frumpy but as seen Holiday on the Buses she had a good figure when you see her in the swimming pool. She later went on to Eastenders when she was much older. Michael Robbins (Arthur) was a security guard at Thames TV in George & Mildred film but as for Reg Varney I don't remember him in anything else. Stephen Lewis (Blakey) went on to appear in Last of the Summer Wine
            sigpic

Comment

Anna Karen also appeared in Roland Rat.

Michael Robbins & Stephen Lewis both appeared in different episodes of One Foot In The Grave.
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

"Rat fanssss" Annna/Olive obviously is one now :lol:

I missed those episodes of One Foot in the Grave but there is a likeliness between Blakey & Victor being that they are misery guts though of course Victor more so.
                sigpic

Comment

I have seen Michael Robbins in a one off in Minder & Sweeney.

Comment

I did wonder what happened to him so good he went on to other things
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X