Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Suzi Quatro

Default Suzi Quatro

Suzi Quatro is currently hosting her own show on BBC Radio 2

In 1978 she was at Gloucester Leisure Centre when I was resident at a nearby approved school. I escaped that evening to see her and snuck back in to the school the staff none the wiser as i had fortuously left a fire door open for me to sneak back in lol

Probably her best known hit is 48 Crash

As well as loving her music I also had a crush on her. She guest starred on Happy days as a band member who Joanie Cunningham wanted to run away with to seek her fortune

Audi wanted her to advertise their Audi Quattro but she refused so Audi added the extra 'T' to the name
    Last edited by Twocky61; 12-08-2014 at 21:38. Reason: Audi Quattro

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Default Re: Suzi Quatro

"She's in love with you" and "Stumblin in" were my faves. Her bass always looked too big for her but she was one of my hottest 70s babes ever !!

Suzi's songs I like include, Devil Gate Drive, Can The Can & If You Can't Give Me Love.
    The Trickster On The Roof

"Welcome to the drive..." that was the start of Devil Gate Drive if I remember rightly and wasn't that her brother Michael I think his name was who said that line?
    Last edited by Twocky61; 13-08-2014 at 20:30. Reason: Spelling Correction

Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

She played Leather Tuscadero in the episode of Happy Days.

That's it Zip I forgot her characters name in Happy Days - Thanks

Suzi was one of my favourite rock stars from the '70s, next to Mud, Slade and Alvin Stardust. Pity there weren't more women in rock then but she got the ball rolling. A real role model for girls. I believe she had a fist fight with Lynsey de Paul (RIP, sweetheart) once over a comment Lynsey made about her being butch but they ended up good friendsGreat that she's still going strong. Her last couple of albums are brilliant. She's a great singer-songwriter

Times Square

Chrissie Hynde is another who comes to mind. Not rock but hot

I would have.
    But time is cruel ......

Nice gnashers though.

False gnashers??!!