Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Suzi Quatro

Correct!
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

I reckon Chrissie Hynde had was quite shy whereas Suzi was the total opposite
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Didn't Suzi Quatro do a duet with Chris Norman (Ex Smokie) ? I did a piece about Norman a while back, but can't find it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pussywillow View Post
          Didn't Suzi Quatro do a duet with Chris Norman (Ex Smokie) ? I did a piece about Norman a while back, but can't find it now.
          Yes

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
            Yes

Thought so, thanks zab.

Comment

Suzi's done more acting besides her Happy Days appearance. Here's Suzi in a 1985 episode of Dempsey & Makepeace, in which she played a stalker obsessed with Dempsey. She'll have been about 35 when she did this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrBm...8&pbjreload=10

Comment

Suzi recently teamed up with Sweet's Andy Scott and Slade's drummer Don Powell to form a supergroup called QSP, and they recorded an album for Sony Music in Australia which reached the top 50 charts here earlier on this year. It's now been released in Europe and the UK too, but don't know how it's gone down chartwise for them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by fatpizzaman View Post
                  Suzi recently teamed up with Sweet's Andy Scott and Slade's drummer Don Powell to form a supergroup called QSP, and they recorded an album for Sony Music in Australia which reached the top 50 charts here earlier on this year. It's now been released in Europe and the UK too, but don't know how it's gone down chartwise for them yet.
                  Interesting .... are any of the three song writers ??

I don't recall ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
                    Interesting .... are any of the three song writers ??

I don't recall ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
                    I heard Suzi wrote her own songs early on, but didn't start having chart success until she started getting them written by Nikki Chinn & Mike Chapman, as did Sweet & Mud.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                      I heard Suzi wrote her own songs early on, but didn't start having chart success until she started getting them written by Nikki Chinn & Mike Chapman, as did Sweet & Mud.
                      As with other from that hit stable, she did write (or co-wrote) the B-sides

Comment

Suzi is releasing her new album "No Control" on March 29th on SPV/Steamhammer Records. I've heard the singles "No Soul/No Control" and "Macho Man", and they are terrific! The album was written by her and her 35 year old son Richard Tuckey who is a guitarist. She's definitely still got the rock'n'roll chops on her and that fine *** which she swears if the audience becomes silent when she shakes it, it's time for her to retire!

Comment

Awesome vocal, I'm still listening her songs sometimes My favorites are Tear Me Apart and 48 Crash

Comment

Working...
                          X