Hitman & Her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hitman & Her

Hitman & Her (Pete Waterman & Michaela Strachan) visited a different nightclub each week. Whilst Michaela looked the part Pete was a bit old to be in a nightclub lol

If I remember rightly it was on after midnight on a Friday night.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: Hitman & Her

Staple TV diet for all those returning home from a good Friday night out on the beer....remember it well. Michaela was lovely...Waterman just looked out of place lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooldeepblue View Post
      Staple TV diet for all those returning home from a good Friday night out on the beer....remember it well. Michaela was lovely...Waterman just looked out of place lol.
      Get Stuffed afterwards was also top entertainment after a night of hard clubbing, and two salmon bagels!!

Comment

RAN FROM SEPTEMBER 88 TO DECEMBR 92.

https://youtu.be/UX323gqMPZk

I LOVED WHO THEY VISITED A DIFFERENT PLACE VENUE EACH WEEK.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Michaela Strachan now presents wildlife shows. Rather boring compared to her clubbing days lol
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Watched a few of these recently.
            The early ones are by far the best, the '90s rave scene pretty much finished it.
            Raves were fun in person, but just looked sweaty & nasty on the telly.
            Loved watching Michaela's dance moves though.

Comment

I agree with you all

I watched it before going to the dairy to start my milk round
              sigpic

Comment

I caught this show without knowing anything about it after some late night horror film. When the announcer said next up it's The Hitman and Her, I thought it was some US crime series, so, boy, di I get a surprise. Michaela, I thought, was a fine-looking girl. Pete Waterman was perhaps a little bit too old for that kind of presenting. The memories of the show are fading now, but I seem to remember they had games for the clubbers to play. Also, didn't several people turn up week-after-week? It was broadcast from a different club each week, so I don't know if they were part of the show or just followed it from club to club. Didn't Michaela get in trouble at one point for being too sexy to present children's programmes--or am I thinking of someone else?

Comment

Thats one thing i loved about it that they went to different clubs every week.

I can see why you thought it might have been a u.s. Crime show.

It was on pretty late after midnight.

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                  i caught this show without knowing anything about it after some late night horror film. When the announcer said next up it's the hitman and her, i thought it was some us crime series, so, boy, di i get a surprise. Michaela, i thought, was a fine-looking girl. Pete waterman was perhaps a little bit too old for that kind of presenting. The memories of the show are fading now, but i seem to remember they had games for the clubbers to play. Also, didn't several people turn up week-after-week? It was broadcast from a different club each week, so i don't know if they were part of the show or just followed it from club to club. Didn't michaela get in trouble at one point for being too sexy to present children's programmes--or am i thinking of someone else?

Comment

Lol It does sound like it should be a US crime series, doesn't it? At roughly the same time, shows like Scarecrow and Mrs King, and Jake and the Fat man were being shown as repeats, so The Hitman and Her would fit right in.

It was interesting to see the different clubs around the country, but it was shown so late--was it actually live? All those clubs appeared to be pretty well attended for the filming and there were some good-looking girls, and it made for an enjoyable viewing after the late night horror film.

Comment

I was too young to say up late enough for this.

I can also see why the title might be mistaken for a crime drama.
                      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

The programme was often recorded on a Saturday night, edited on-the-fly, and shown a few hours later in the early hours of Sunday morning, the second half of the Saturday/Sunday version being repeated during the following night. The earlier shows were split into two-halves: the first at 1am and the second at 4am.

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                        I was too young to say up late enough for this.

I can also see why the title might be mistaken for a crime drama.

Comment

I don't think I stayed up to watch the second parts when they were split into two--just a bit too late for me.

I was trying to remember the games that M and P got the clubbers to play. I think there was one where girls and boys had to exchange clothes and maybe another involving balloons but it is rather hazy.

Comment

I was able to watch both parts even tho i was a teenager.

Think ur correct about those games.

YOU COULD WATCH EPS ON YOUTUBE.
                            IM SURE SOME ARE THERE.

Originally posted by staffslad View Post
                            i don't think i stayed up to watch the second parts when they were split into two--just a bit too late for me.

i was trying to remember the games that m and p got the clubbers to play. I think there was one where girls and boys had to exchange clothes and maybe another involving balloons but it is rather hazy.

Comment

Thanks, Darren, I will have a look on Youtube.

Comment

Working...
                              X