Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hitman & Her

Default Re: Hitman & Her

I was too young to say up late enough for this.

I can also see why the title might be mistaken for a crime drama.
    The Trickster On The Roof

The programme was often recorded on a Saturday night, edited on-the-fly, and shown a few hours later in the early hours of Sunday morning, the second half of the Saturday/Sunday version being repeated during the following night. The earlier shows were split into two-halves: the first at 1am and the second at 4am.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard1978 View Post
    I was too young to say up late enough for this.

I can also see why the title might be mistaken for a crime drama.
    THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS HO

I don't think I stayed up to watch the second parts when they were split into two--just a bit too late for me.

I was trying to remember the games that M and P got the clubbers to play. I think there was one where girls and boys had to exchange clothes and maybe another involving balloons but it is rather hazy.

I was able to watch both parts even tho i was a teenager.

Think ur correct about those games.

YOU COULD WATCH EPS ON YOUTUBE.
    IM SURE SOME ARE THERE.

Quote Originally Posted by staffslad View Post
    i don't think i stayed up to watch the second parts when they were split into two--just a bit too late for me.

i was trying to remember the games that m and p got the clubbers to play. I think there was one where girls and boys had to exchange clothes and maybe another involving balloons but it is rather hazy.
    THUNDER THUNDER THUNDER THUNDERCATS HO

Thanks, Darren, I will have a look on Youtube.

Quote Originally Posted by darren View Post
    Thats one thing i loved about it that they went to different clubs every week.

I can see why you thought it might have been a u.s. Crime show.

It was on pretty late after midnight.

And it was on back in the day when Crime Story was being broadcast. Friday nights used to be great when I finally got a bedroom to myself (when I was 10) I could watch what I wanted as late as I wanted because it wasn't a school night. My sister's mate gave me a 26 inch colour telly when he got a new one, I had my Atari hooked up to it. My mate was staying one night and he asked "can we watch the telly?" "No, I don't have an aerial". "Stick a wire coat hanger in the aerial socket". That worked a treat, would stay up watching Crime Story, Michaela and the Old Fat Bloke (think Pete was born old, no known footage of him young) and Prisoner Cell Block H. Loved The Word as well but that came a little later.

I watched it every week just to see if Michaela's perfect breasts, were still perfect. I hated everything else about the show.