No announcement yet.

Has Anyone got any vhs tapes for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Has Anyone got any vhs tapes for sale?

No EastEnders tapes OntheBusesFan but I do have the 500th episode of The Bill when Martella was out with Tony. She went over to a parked van and asked the driver to move & ended up getting shot.

Jean Ackland & the young guy driving the Vauxhall Senator police car saw the car the crooks changed to (Can't remember his name in The Bill) & 'The Bald Headed B*****d From Barton Street' ranking police commander (I guess was his rank) who was in overall control of the pursuit ordered the pursuit to be aborted but the driver ignored the order & June radio'd they were suffering interference on the police frequency and continued with the pursuit carrying on with the pursuit. 'The Bald Headed B*****d From Barton Street chastised them when they returned to the police station as the crooks rolled their car & it caught fire killing the two crooks

As for Please Sir you can have for free so if you PM your PO Box or street address I'll send it to you
    Last edited by Twocky61; 19-09-2017, 08:57.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      No EastEnders tapes OntheBusesFan but I do have the 500th episode of The Bill when Martella was out with Tony. She went over to a parked van and asked the driver to move & ended up getting shot.

Jean Ackland & the young guy driving the Vauxhall Senator police car saw the car the crooks changed to (Can't remember his name in The Bill) & 'The Bald Headed B*****d From Barton Street' ranking police commander (I guess was his rank) who was in overall control of the pursuit ordered the pursuit to be aborted but the driver ignored the order & June radio'd they were suffering interference on the police frequency and continued with the pursuit carrying on with the pursuit. 'The Bald Headed B*****d From Barton Street chastised them when they returned to the police station as the crooks rolled their car & it caught fire killing the two crooks

As for Please Sir you can have for free so if you PM your PO Box or street address I'll send it to you
      Hello Twocky I Sent you as message. ps do you have any LWT shows on ur vhs collection.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

No LWT films as far as I know; I'll check & see
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Though I do have Man About the House film spin-off the TV series
          sigpic

Comment

Can i have that aswell please Twocky if thats ok with you

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Man About the House on it's way too

So that's:

+Please Sir

+Only Fools & Horses

+Man About the House

Incidentally my VHS recorder I bought in '88 & it's only now it packed in so you can't do better than that It now runs fuzzy so I bought one from a second hand shop
              Last edited by Twocky61; 19-09-2017, 13:36.
              sigpic

Comment

So maybe yours is the same On the Buses Fan if you bought it quite a while ago
                sigpic

Comment

Man About the House posting separately as can only get two VHS cassettes in one Jiffy bag
                  sigpic

Comment

Ok Thank You Twocky.

Comment

yvw OnTheBusesFan
                      sigpic

Comment

Just posted them in two Jiffy bags today so they should go overnight for you to receive them tomorrow
                        sigpic

Comment

Hello I Was Wondering Does Anyone have any 2 point 4 children on vhs when they where on telly if so i would like to have them if you have got any. cheers george

Comment

Working...
                          X