No announcement yet.

Has Anyone got any vhs tapes for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Anyone got any vhs tapes for sale?

has anyone got any videos for sale eg on the buses series and eastenders from 80's to 90s,and the confessions films,also i would love a vhs tape with old adverts on it from the 60's & 70's 80's and 90's please.

can you let me know please

bye for now george

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Re: Has Anyone got any vhs tapes for sale?

Best bet look around car boots or charity shops might find what your looking for with tv prog,films etc.Not sure about the ads

Comment

I Do got to car boots and charity shops but i really want adverts from the 60s and 70s and 80s and 90s also tv shows eg eastenders 80s recorded onto tape and docmenterys and news bullitoins like marc bolan and elvis and mary millington,if any has anything for sale please let me know.

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

I've not got any for sale, but at one time I did buy some used blank tapes in case there was something interesting on them.

Not too much of note, some period adverts & presentation here & there.

I did record over most of them.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

what have you got on them tapes

Comment

near sure i have them all on vhs would i sell not sure.

confession films i mean
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I have a loft full videos but forgot most of whats up there now i collected films from when was at school pocket money treats thing is you can get any vhs film from carboots charity shops for bout 10p now
              THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Yes i know that but if you have any xmark1234 please let me know what you have

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                  near sure i have them all on vhs would i sell not sure.

confession films i mean

what have you got darren do you have any on the buses videos?

Comment

Depends what u are after you will have to send me a list of what u after and see if i got

Originally posted by onthebusesfan View Post
                    Yes i know that but if you have any xmark1234 please let me know what you have
                    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

mark i have sent you a pm on here

Comment

hello does anyone know where i can buy a video cleaner from or where can i fix my video player because i think i buggered it up its going all fuzzy.

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                          Depends what u are after you will have to send me a list of what u after and see if i got
                          Same here OntheBusesFan

A couple of many are: (recorded to blank unless otherwise stated)

The first six episodes on two VHS tapes of Birds of a Feather on pre recorded bought

Please Sir the Movie
                          sigpic
                          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

How much do you want for the please sir movie Twocky ps do you have eastenders ones on the recorded tapes or not .

Comment

No EastEnders tapes OntheBusesFan but I do have the 500th episode of The Bill when Martella was out with Tony. She went over to a parked van and asked the driver to move & ended up getting shot.

As for Please Sir you can have for free so if you PM your PO Box or street address I'll send it to you
                              sigpic
                              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                              X