Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Cooking programmes

Who and what were your favourite chefs or cooks

Keith Floyd cooking outdoors around the med,adding wine to his dishes and having a sip too!

Cant remember much about Galloping Gourmet Graham Kerr

Re: Old Cooking programmes

Delia Smith who I had a crush on

I remember Graham Kerr; must have been the 60's. After he had cooked the meal he would invite a woman from the audience to join him for dinner. I always wondered if they had 'afters'
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

I have a vague memory of Madhur Jaffrey's Indian Cookery from the early 80's. My parents watched it and bought the accompanying book for the series.

Comment

My Mum really likes Delia Smith & I often watched her shows at the same time.

When he was first around Gary Rhodes seemed quite different to the other celebrity chefs, though James has stolen his thunder in recent years.
        The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Nigella Lawson of course brought sex into cooking
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

i liked delia smith cant remember the name of her programme she had back ib the eighties first real cooking show i saw.

ainsley heriot is he a chef etc i think so loved cant cook wont cook.
            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Fanny Craddock

Comment

Working...
              X