Russell Crowe

Land Trains

Brogans

Clive James

Fosters
    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Re: Very Down under

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo who used to go "click click click click" to Sonny Hammond to which Sonny replied "What Skippy? There are guys trapped down the old gold mine?" when actually what Skippy was saying "Any chance of some leaves (or whatever kangaroo's eat) as I'm starving Cobber!"

Skippy was inspired by Britain's Lassie the collie dog & the US's Flipper the dolphin. The Australian networks realised they had to come up with something to compete with Lassie & Flipper. They decided on a kangaroo even though kangaroo's are considered vermin in Australia
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Time to rain on a few fireworks lol

Amethyst Koalas aren't bears, they are just Koalas ( marsupials in fact )

And Richard mate...sorry to tell you, but there is virtually nothing "Australian" about Fosters. I spent many years in Oz....never seen it for sale anywhere and never met a single Aussie who drank it. It's owned by a UK company called SABMiller and brewed under licence mainly in the UK. It's merely an ad campaign aimed at us gullible Brits. Any Aussie will confirm Victoria or Carlton is what the average Aussie drinks, and most have never even heard of Fosters.

Comment

Home and Away
          Bondai Beach

Comment

Didgeridoo is well under. Makes me think of the old jokes 101 things to do with a didgeridoo
            Good ole platypus half duck half whatever,
            some of the best primitive art anywhere in the world still being created. Love the way it connects to the land and natural resources.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooldeepblue View Post
              Time to rain on a few fireworks lol

Amethyst Koalas aren't bears, they are just Koalas ( marsupials in fact )

And Richard mate...sorry to tell you, but there is virtually nothing "Australian" about Fosters. I spent many years in Oz....never seen it for sale anywhere and never met a single Aussie who drank it. It's owned by a UK company called SABMiller and brewed under licence mainly in the UK. It's merely an ad campaign aimed at us gullible Brits. Any Aussie will confirm Victoria or Carlton is what the average Aussie drinks, and most have never even heard of Fosters.
              I did hear it wasn't well regarded in Australia. What about Castlemaine XXXX?
              The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Working...
              X