No announcement yet.

Amiga: Life and Death / Tv Sports Basketball - two games I would play for hours

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amiga: Life and Death / Tv Sports Basketball - two games I would play for hours

In life and death you were a surgeon and you got to operate on your patients, it was hilarious.

But by far, Tv sports basketball by Cinemaware was my favourite. You could edit your team and name them, choose their stats and then compete in a league, the graphics were awesome and the gameplay was great. At the start of each game you got to see a TV animation broadcast of your game

Re: Amiga: Life and Death / Tv Sports Basketball - two games I would play for hours

Originally posted by pearsonbargains View Post
    In life and death you were a surgeon and you got to operate on your patients, it was hilarious.

But by far, Tv sports basketball by Cinemaware was my favourite. You could edit your team and name them, choose their stats and then compete in a league, the graphics were awesome and the gameplay was great. At the start of each game you got to see a TV animation broadcast of your game
    Cinemaware did some classic games. There's a remake of Wings on the way which looks pretty good.

Defender of the Crown was one of the first Amiga games I played, later It came from the Desert - never managed to complete that one....

Comment

Re: Amiga: Life and Death / Tv Sports Basketball - two games I would play for hours

Ahh yes , I remember "It came from the desert" and then the add on "antheads". Loved that game too. Escaping from the hospital was hilarious. Thinking back I owned a few more cinemaware games "Rocket ranger" , I could never complete that game the fight with the guard for the 5th rocket piece would have given mike tyson a run for his money....

Comment

Originally posted by pearsonbargains View Post
        Escaping from the hospital was hilarious.
        Then again, why would you want to escape...

Comment

Ha ha

Comment

Working...
          X