X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's in Your Butty?

Anyone like a good ol' coleslaw butty?
    Last edited by stevef; 19-03-2007, 15:39.
    "Ah, nostalgia ain't what it used to be..."

Comment

Never had fancy fillings in our sandwiches as kids unless it was christmas or a party. Me and one of my brothers used to have competitions who could concoct the most disgusting combination and then eat it. Anything from lemon curd, bovril, peanut butter, jam and dairy lea and the occasional shiphams spread. Best one was chocolate spread and peanut butter - worse lemon curd, bovril and peanut butter (with other additions!!). Can't remember ever having crisps as kids unless we bought them with our pocket money!!

Comment

For a short time I had to take sandwiches to school,I remember a boy asking what I had got on mine, Mum had given me sausage, he went mad pointing and laughing, he could not believe my mum had given me cold sausages.To me It was quite normal,I swear the whole hall went quiet:cry: ,Until one boy bless him,stuck up for me,and announced he liked them too.
        Heather

Comment

Ohh I think I prefer my sausages cold (please no replies to this Daz lol!!)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Like Marlon of The Perishers I used to and STILL eat tomato ketchup sandwiches

Comment

I love fishfingers and salad cream sandwiches.
                  "Raggy dolls, Raggy Dolls, dolls like you and me" "Raggy Dolls, Raggy Dolls, made imperfectly"

Comment

Working...
                  X