Our favourite characters on tv

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our favourite characters on tv

We have had discusssions about indervidual tv shows how about talking about one programme at a time eg alphabet wise

I will pick todays then tomorrow someone else can choose a programme to talk about

Todays discussion is AUF WEIDERSEN PET

I have been watching the re run series on drama tv channel 20 freeview.

My favourite character has always been OZ he was so funny the things he came out with on times,he didnt beat about the bush OZ would tell you straight what he thought of you,especially the posh folk,oh ai oz working class backround from Newcastle and he was proud of that.When he came back from Germany to find that Marjorie dosent live in the flat anymore,meant he was homeless,when he went round the factory to see her she replied look whats crawled in from the brickwork,when he replied oh i have been working in Germany and been to the FALKLANDS.Oz was happy always with a bottle in his hand.Barry used to rabbit on and bore the A-- off them.Wayne jack the lad had only one thing on his mind women they dont make programmes like that anymore.

Remember tomorrow the programme is letter B and sunday C ok maybe it gives everybody a chance to choose a programme

Re: Our favourite characters on tv

My favourite episode is the one with Michael Elphick as the horrible violent thug McGowan who stays with the lads for a brief spell.

Comment

I have the 1st series of AUF WEIDERSEN PET on DVD & really enjoy wating it.

The main 7 are very well written.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I'm with amethyst on finding Oz to be the best character in the show.

Comment

BEWITCHED

Samantha was the best,Endora her mum was a horrible old witch having her as a MIL poor Darren

Comment

Dick York (1964-1969) played Darrin later played by Dick Sargeant (1969-1972) & as Amethyst says Endora played by Agnes Moorehead was the archetypical mother in law
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Champions

Richard played by William Gaunt

Comment

Give me the lovely Alexandra Bastedo as Sharron Macready anyday!!

Comment

Episode 18 - The Interrogation is a classic:

Comment

The Champions were Brilliant.

Comment

John Steed the Avengers with his bowler hat & Brolly

Comment

Stan Butler From On The Buses For Me

Best Years Of My Childhood Was Growing Up In The Late 90's and the early 2000's . before the world went Mad

Comment

Stan Butlers conductor as he played your typical dirty old man
                          sigpic
                          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

rowan atkinson as mr bean

larry hagman as jr ewing from dallas
                            FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Ade Edmondson as Eddie from "Bottom"
                              -- What I particularly liked about Eddie was his mechanical genius (Who can forget the Santa trap in the "Holy" episode?) and that he was handy with tools, often using them to rescue bits of Richie's anatomy which had been accidentally severed or glued together.

Comment

Working...
                              X