Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C4 Late Night Music Show 90s

Hi all,

Does anyone remember a show on Channel 4 really late at night like past midnight it was sort of dance music set to cool visual effects and weird footage don't think there was a presenter or anything just like a short video? Probably on a Friday night.

Re: C4 Late Night Music Show 90s

Sounds like the programme the OP describes here https://forums.doyouremember.co.uk/t...how+late+night
    Heather

Comment

I remember an odd show late night on Channel 4 in the 1990s which had a cgi cafe with various animated characters then never seemed to make sense, & seemed to link some other material.

It sounds a bit like the above, but it might be something else.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Actually, having looked at the other thread called 'Ghost Hunters' I'm convinced its this but I cannot find the Cat bones scenes on youtube. At least I think I'm on the right track now.

Comment

But sadly not the right thread

Comment

Originally posted by irag12 View Post
            Actually, having looked at the other thread called 'Ghost Hunters' I'm convinced its this but I cannot find the Cat bones scenes on youtube. At least I think I'm on the right track now.
            Well the threads do cross over a bit don't they?
            sigpic
            Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Cooldeepblue View Post
              But sadly not the right thread
              Or forum being as that was his first post
              Heather

Comment

'spect so Heather
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
                  I remember an odd show late night on Channel 4 in the 1990s which had a cgi cafe with various animated characters then never seemed to make sense, & seemed to link some other material.

It sounds a bit like the above, but it might be something else.
                  That was part of the 4Later programming that one mate, one of my favourite things on TV from back in the day and was something me and a couple of other classmates would always talk about and nobody would have a clue what the hell we were on about haha. You're right, the cafe was a kinda placeholder for the actual shows and I'm pretty sure the cafe later changed to a bar with the same characters making an appearance.

Comment

It's good to know I'm not the only one who remembers that.

Totally surreal when you were feeling tired & watching one last thing before going to bed.
                    The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Originally posted by mangomangomango View Post
                      Hi all,

Does anyone remember a show on Channel 4 really late at night like past midnight it was sort of dance music set to cool visual effects and weird footage don't think there was a presenter or anything just like a short video? Probably on a Friday night.
                      The show was called The Trip. You can find it on youtube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWxD...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Working...
                      X