Favourite zoo animals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite zoo animals

Love the Meerkats when they stand up for a nose when they go in and out of their tunnels,hanging onto lamps for heat their funny

Re: Favourite zoo animals

Did giraffe to ask me that?
    Heather

Comment

Monkeys my favs so clever
      THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

never actually thought about his before but think monkeys and giraffes.
        girafffes are strange with there long necks and nice coloured stripes..
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Giraffes & camels at safari parks are great, as that is the only enclosure where you can get out of your car
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Love those alpacas they are found now in more farm parks

Dont like the reptile houses

Penguins are adorable

Comment

Where ilast worked they had a part foranimals it was a farm which is part of the gardens. Tannaghmore gardens.

I like the donkeys they had as well as the horses and swanns.

Love giraffes too.

Comment

Gorillas - amazing animals

have always been fascinated by them - i would love to be up close to them like in this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeaAZ1On-w8
                Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Just remembered. My brother used to work at Woburn safari park in Bedfordshire. He patrolled the enclosures in a Land Rover checking everything was as it should be. In the lion enclosure he came across a family out of their car having a picnic on the grass. There were lions close by. Apparently these lions had recently been fed, fortunately for that family. lol

So Peter went over to them & gave them a right telling off. He said something to them to this effect:

"Get back in your car Please. There are lions over there & you could be eaten"

"But surely they are friendly lions" they exclaimed, obviosly thinking of Parsley the lion from that iconic kids tv programme lol

I mean, just because animals are in a safari park doesn't make them tame. Lions and other wild animal are by definition wild; so they are naturally hunters and I am sure if those lions were hunggry that family would be a yummy treat to them lol
                  sigpic
                  Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

The white tigers of Bristol zoo. I went over many years ago to see the white tiger cubs there.

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                      Where ilast worked they had a part foranimals it was a farm which is part of the gardens. Tannaghmore gardens.

I like the donkeys they had as well as the horses and swanns.

Love giraffes too.

Donkeys are beautiful animals,Dazza.I had one myself.
                      Shame they used to be shot as pests here in Australia.Dunno if they still are,

I like the Elephants.Not particularly cute -well young ones are-but very smart.

Comment

REALLY THESE USED TO DO THAT WITH DONKEYS TERRIBLE THAT IS.

YOU USED TO HAVE A DONKEY HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT.

ZEBRAS ARE NICE WITH THEIR BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES.

BELOW PIC IS FROM DUBLIN ZOO

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                        Donkeys are beautiful animals,Dazza.I had one myself.
                        Shame they used to be shot as pests here in Australia.Dunno if they still are,

I like the Elephants.Not particularly cute -well young ones are-but very smart.

Comment

Originally posted by Heather74 View Post
                          Did giraffe to ask me that?

Didn't get that at first. Good joke.Very clever .

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
                            REALLY THESE USED TO DO THAT WITH DONKEYS TERRIBLE THAT IS.

YOU USED TO HAVE A DONKEY HOW LONG AGO WAS THAT.

ZEBRAS ARE NICE WITH THEIR BLACK AND WHITE STRIPES.

BELOW PIC IS FROM DUBLIN ZOO

About 20 years ago.There wasn't much i didn't have back then.Horses,Goats,Guinea pigs,13 cats etc. Neighbours thought i had a farm lol Those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by stud1al View Post
                              About 20 years ago.There wasn't much i didn't have back then.Horses,Goats,Guinea pigs,13 cats etc. Neighbours thought i had a farm lol Those were the days.
                              Very nice StudAl - I see where you user-name comes from now, it's cool to meet a fellow Horsey guy

I have always dreamed of a Career in Equine and tried for forever to get in at College to study it , but to no avail

That about shooting Donkey's is totaly horrid indeed no doubts

80sChav

Comment

Working...
                              X