Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can you Recognize tones of different types of music Test claims to test your skills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you Recognize tones of different types of music Test claims to test your skills

I recently saw a post that claims to test your ability to recognize tones of different music and gives you a grade at the end of the test.

I thought it might be fun so I added it to my webpage if your interested.

It claims to be scientific.

Your input would be interesting

Enjoy. (About 1/2 way down my homepage for the link)

http://www.tonystaroldies.com

PS If anyone has a problem that I listed my homepage here let me know and I will modify the post.

Good Luck

I got 77.8......that good?

Comment

Can you Recognize tones of different types of music Test claims to test your skills

There is a listing on the test's website that tells you what your score means.
      It wil be interesting if more people post their comments and results.
      At home at work or in your car remember you will always go far listening to
      Tony Star

Comment

Haven't the necessary equipment Tony, unfortunately. Some day I will & I'll tune in ( never thought I'd hear Lily the Pink on a PC ! ).
        Into the 5th Millennium & beyond...!

Comment

Thanks for trying...........Had to look up the Lily thing on a searh engine myself.........Its not related to this post though...........Is it something we should listen to? Never heard it in the USA to the best of my knowledge.
          Last edited by Tony Star; 18-12-2006, 17:15.
          At home at work or in your car remember you will always go far listening to
          Tony Star

Comment

76.2 great stuff!
            No man is worth your tears - and the one who is wont make you cry!

Comment

Re: Can you Recognize tones of different types of music Test claims to test your skil

*Bumps thread*

I only got 69.4

As a pianist and composer, I thought it would be more

I do have a problem with short term - even VERY short term memory. And of course, you have to retain the first phrase in your mind so you can compare it to the second.

I know; excuses, excuses!

Comment

Re: Can you Recognize tones of different types of music Test claims to test your skil

Heather

Comment

77.8% Correct

and there are 15 people in the whole of the USA with the same name as Me LOL
                  DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

88.9 Is that good or what?

There are 3 people in the USA with the same name as me!!

And what score did Tony Star get out of interest?
                    "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                    sigpic

Comment

There are 475 people with the same name as me in the USA
                      Heather

Comment

Originally posted by huggie74 View Post
                        There are 475 people with the same name as me in the USA
                        What, Huggie74? Thats quite surprising!! PMSL!! Only joking!!
                        "...And that's what I've done. Maintained it for 20 years. This old brooms had 17 new heads and 14 new handles in its time."
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thrilled to get 83.3 %.

There are 133 people in the US with my name.
                          sigpic
                          'Dreams come true if you want them to'

Comment

41.7% know why I was **** at music at school

3882 with my name, guess I'm common as muck.
                            The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

83.3% which is pretty good, I thought.

Tony Star, if you're still on this board, your website is very painful. Ouch!

BTW, There is one person in the US with my name. Oddly enough, it's me.
                              Official archivist: , July 24 2010 Guardian Technology.

Comment

Working...
                              X