90'S Discussion programme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90'S Discussion programme

......Okay well i was maybe 5 years old....so i thought the presenter was Richard Madeley........which apparently it is not (maybe he looked a bit like Madeley, who knows ).

For the life of me i can't remember what the bloody show was called, it was a "late night" (remember i was a kid so maybe it wasn't THAT late lmao) discussion programme, for adults not children obviously, i think it was on once a week, and it was basically a room full of random people, with a couple of well known people each show, sitting in chairs similar to theatre seats in a semi-circle, who would debate various topics as dictated by the presenter, usually 3-4 topics per (hour long?) episode. It occasionally got slightly out of hand.....i remember them discussing Thalidomide with people affected by it, on one episode (again, maybe it stuck in my head because i was a kid and i was ), i think they did something about psychics and paranormal too (and that show MAYBE had david icke or uri geller, :/ ). and another topic was maybe football hooligans (and they had angry, fat, balding, yelling, idiots on it arguing the toss about what they did, and maybe i remember that because of aformentioned morons, lmao )

I am almost certain i haven't made this up.......but hey, if no one knows the hell i'm talking about, mayhaps i did......

Thanks people, its bugging me

Re: 90'S Discussion programme

Channel 4s "After Dark" may be the one? Lots of episodes on You Tube.

Here is the Wiki article about it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/After_Dark_(TV_series)
    Last edited by Cooldeepblue; 29-09-2014, 16:52.

Comment

Re: 90'S Discussion programme

If you live in the Central television area, would it be Central Weekend: Live (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Weekend), or something similar from your area? It used to be on Friday nights, around 10:45pm I think.

Comment

Working...
      X