Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ghostbusters 3 ?????

Anything beyond that is flogging a dead horse I reckon lol

At least we know where the ghost will end up!
    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Well I have finally watched it and my verdict is that its pretty good

its not an exact remake from a story line perspective but there are a few laugh out loud moments and the cameos from the original stars was a nice touch

worth a watch if you're not to die hard on the originals
        Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

My 7yr old was desperate to see this so I took him when it was fresh out at the cinema. I remembered my dad taking me to see the original which was awesome at the time.
          This version just sucked though.

And the best bit - someone got it for my son on dvd at Christmas, so now I've seen it around 10 times more already and we're only half way through February. Really grateful for that.

Comment

If anyone has a PC, PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii then you should get yourself the Ghostbusters game from 2009. It's not only the best Ghostbusters game we've had but at the time Aykroyd said he felt it was really Ghosbusters 3 as the script was also by the original team of Aykroyd and Ramis. Much better than that reboot effort.

Comment

No interest whatsoever in this movie. I refuse to let my childhood memories be ruined by what is sure to be a flop.

Comment

I didn't like this movie at all. I don't like the main character. In my opinion he is not hte best actor. I hope they will save us and won't create another part:-)

Comment

Originally posted by Danny678 View Post
                  I didn't like this movie at all. I don't like the main character. In my opinion he is not hte best actor. I hope they will save us and won't create another part:-)
                  The main characters are all women ??? so he cant be the best actor unless you mean Chris Hemsworth who plays the secretary who I would agree is not the greatest actor
                  Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Originally posted by Danny678 View Post
                    Well, if they won't save us, who ya gonna call?
                    Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Spengler, Zeddemore, Stantz and Venkman, natch.

Comment

would be a bit difficult to get spengler.

Originally posted by Mulletino View Post
                        Spengler, Zeddemore, Stantz and Venkman, natch.

Comment

In my opinion, this video was horrible. The plot is trivial, as well as the main characters.

Comment

Apparently, the entire star cast was shown in 2 seconds of archived video, thereby adding them to the cast list. And the film, judging by the trailer, is the kids' ride on the old six in a village where there is no police. And I was looking forward to this film.

Comment

Working...
                            X