This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC researchers on the hunt for collectors to be on Collectaholics TV show

I just got a message from a researcher who is trying to find collectors for the BBC2 show Collectaholics. If anyone is interested, all the details are below. If you do speak to the researchers, please make sure you mention that you saw the ad on DoYouRemember!

Hi there,

My name is Olivia, I am contacting you from an independent television production company called RDF Television. We are currently producing the second series of Collectaholics for BBC2 featuring Mark Hill. The show celebrates various impressive private collections and collectors around the UK.

We want to speak to all kinds of people, from those who are constantly searching for that elusive final item, or maybe their collection is taking over their homes and they may want help to display, curate or thin out some of their prized possessions. Or perhaps they just LOVE collecting! We want to find out about their collections and what inspired them to start.
    We have recently opened the application process and are keen to extend this opportunity to as many applicants as possible. I wondered if you might be able to help me at all in spreading the word to anyone who might be interested in being involved in the show? We start filming this autumn and are very keen to speak to any enthusiastic collectors or experts in collectables.
    I would really appreciate any help you can offer and have attached our flyer for the programme which has a few more details about how to apply. It would be fantastic if you could share the flyer with anyone who you think might be interested.
    If you would like any more information about the show or would just like to chat about your own collection please do not hesitate to get in touch, either by email or on 020 7013 4228.
    Many thanks,
    Olivia
    Do You Remember the 70s, 80s and 90s?
    http://www.DoYouRemember.co.uk
Working...
X