RIP Adam Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Adam Ray

I was and still am unsure if to make a new thread in "Gone but not forgotten" as sadly a 5th ex cast member of Grange Hill has passed away Yesterday. Adam Ray who played the Art Teacher Mr Brisley from 1992 to 1999 and was in the top 5 longest surving Teachers in Grange Hill.

I wish I could add more details about Adam's Career but unfortunatly I don't know of any more really.

RIP Adam Ray

Re: RIP Adam Ray

sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Re: RIP Adam Ray

Adam Ray is best known as an actor on Tomb Raider (2013), Me Myself I (1999) as well as Mr Brisley on Grange Hill as mentioned on his IMDB page. Nothing else mentioned about him though.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0712727/
      sigpic
      Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
      X