Thread: "Secret Army Supplies" audio tape

Arrow "Secret Army Supplies" audio tape

Greetings all! I am a new member from Glasgow who has fond memories as a kid of a toyline called "Secret Army Supplies", specifically an audio cassette/magazine storybook from John Menzies circa 1986-1987 which featured characters from the toyline in an "audio adventure" where a bridge was blown up by terrorists/bad guys. I've been looking online for years and have had no luck chasing down anything about this toyline or the audio book. The only reason I know I'm not incorrectly remembering it is the fact I have a Kodak snap of the gift under my Christmas Tree on Christmas morning. Can anyone help with info or images? Would love to track down some info about this series and most of all this cassette.

Many thanks in advance! And to everyone contributing/adding to the discussions here keep it up it's a rare gem of a place for memories and conversations about days gone by from childhood!

Default Re: "Secret Army Supplies" audio tape

Quote Originally Posted by glasgowfranko1981 View Post
    Greetings all! I am a new member from Glasgow who has fond memories as a kid of a toyline called "Secret Army Supplies", specifically an audio cassette/magazine storybook from John Menzies circa 1986-1987 which featured characters from the toyline in an "audio adventure" where a bridge was blown up by terrorists/bad guys. I've been looking online for years and have had no luck chasing down anything about this toyline or the audio book. The only reason I know I'm not incorrectly remembering it is the fact I have a Kodak snap of the gift under my Christmas Tree on Christmas morning. Can anyone help with info or images? Would love to track down some info about this series and most of all this cassette.

Many thanks in advance! And to everyone contributing/adding to the discussions here keep it up it's a rare gem of a place for memories and conversations about days gone by from childhood!
    could it be the spy who came back to the fold?

Yes, I remember Secret Army Supplies range. I am sure I got the tape and mag for a young relative but can't remember from where exactly.