Empire Stores Autumn/Winter 1994

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Empire Stores Autumn/Winter 1994

Hey all, wondering if someone may be able to help me track down an old copy or scans of the 1994 Empire Stores Autumn/Winter Catologue? It's not only got a centemental value (some of the gifts from it were the gifts I opened from my Mum on Christmas day that year when she had passed away suddenly a week earlier) but I also was a kid model in the catalogue. Be great to see it. Hoping someone may be able to assist. There is a cash incentive so please do contact me or reply for details.

Re: Empire Stores Autumn/Winter 1994

Originally posted by glasgowfranko1981 View Post
    Hey all, wondering if someone may be able to help me track down an old copy or scans of the 1994 Empire Stores Autumn/Winter Catologue? It's not only got a centemental value (some of the gifts from it were the gifts I opened from my Mum on Christmas day that year when she had passed away suddenly a week earlier) but I also was a kid model in the catalogue. Be great to see it. Hoping someone may be able to assist. There is a cash incentive so please do contact me or reply for details.

Hi Glasgowfranko,
    I have not many ideas really as to where to find a catalogue. May-be try Ebay - they have everything generally I find (in particular things like catolgue's and magazines etc)

I hope i've helped may-be

80sChav

Comment

Re: Empire Stores Autumn/Winter 1994

I only have Empire 1984 & 1987
      The 90's collections were of no interest to me..sorry

Comment

Working...
      X