saying hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• saying hello

Hello all,l am Rosie, 57 (ssshhh soon to be 58), i am married to Peter , its our40th next year. We have one gr own up daughter Vikki and she is married and has twins 3 years old now. Sasm and Amy, Sam is autistic and a real darling Amy is our Diva! Circumstances and money meant after 12 years on our own , she
    Robert and the twins had no choice other to move back in with us, hectic amount of extensions and goodness knows what else accommodated them, the house is a cross between mother care and a h ome, but to wake up every morning to those gorgeous smiles puts the stress out of my mind. It can be difficult at times as i was used to having the place to myself to enjoy hobbies , friends over etc, but things will change as they grow.
    We have 3 cats, and a terrier whom we rescued from Greece and i work as a cats protection volunteer fostering cats. I retired from full time work as a midwife due to back injury at 55 and i still miss it dreadfully. I enjoy all forms of arts and crafts, music, baking large celebration cakes, walks and meals out .
    that is my potted history LOL hope to get to know you all x

Re: saying hello

Welcome Rosie we know a lot about you already

Comment

Hello Rosie....welcome to the forums

Comment

wow great introduction rosie.

it just happens another rosie is my best friend.

your 17 going on 18 i thinks.

have fun here in the sun.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hello to you welcome and enjoy
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Welcome fellow newbie
            Like Frankie says.....

Comment

Hi Rosie & welcome
              sigpic
              Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Hi Rosie & welcome

With such a hectic home life DYR forums will be a welcome diversion for you

Just lock yourself away in the shed or even the bathroom with your laptop and you'll be able to reminisce to your hearts content

In homour of your name Rosie perhaps this will bring back memories:

Attached Files
                sigpic
                Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                X