Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most enjoyable day of your life was....?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most enjoyable day of your life was....?

What was the most enjoyable/memorable day of your life? Can we exclude getting married and having children as that is a given for most?

Mine would be in Sept 2008, visiting the Trevi Fountain, the Circus Maximus, Vatican and then eating a pizza with my girlfriend in the blazing hot sun in Rome looking up at the Colosseum after just having been inside it. What a wonderful day that was !!
    Last edited by Cooldeepblue; 17-11-2014, 19:51.

Re: The most enjoyable day of your life was....?

Originally posted by Cooldeepblue View Post
    What was the most enjoyable/memorable day of your life? Can we exclude getting married and having children as that is a given for most?

Mine would be in Sept 2008, visiting the Trevi Fountain, the Circus Maximus, Vatican and then eating a pizza with my girlfriend in the blazing hot sun in Rome looking up at the Colosseum after just having been inside it. What a wonderful day that was !!

Oh how romantic did you throw coins into the fountain backwards

Well one was 4 months ago visiting Topsham Devon on Glorious sunny day and having a cream tea,in a walled garden tea room it was so peaceful and relaxing

Comment

Too many to list, probably a birthday or Xmas day, or a day with another big event happened.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

My 40th that was my best day
        THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

I preferred the Simi Fountain and the pantswingimus I do love pizza though.

Comment

When I was asked to be a supervisor out of the blue and I said yes

Comment

Fostering 2 black tom cats that were dumped and starving out onto the streets.We took them in and looked after them until the cats protection,found room for them.They eventually found a good home and we got a phone call from a lady that had them,she was so pleased and thanked us for your good deed.

We would have loved to have kept them but we lost our own cat 15 months before and were not ready to commit ourselves.
              I believe since this had happened good calmer has come may way in many forms.
              By helping someone good things come your way

Comment

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
                Fostering 2 black tom cats that were dumped and starving out onto the streets.We took them in and looked after them until the cats protection,found room for them.They eventually found a good home and we got a phone call from a lady that had them,she was so pleased and thanked us for your good deed.

We would have loved to have kept them but we lost our own cat 15 months before and were not ready to commit ourselves.
                I believe since this had happened good calmer has come may way in many forms.
                By helping someone good things come your way
                I can so relate to that Amethyst. About 2 months ago we had a scrawny, clearly starving cat that came up to our door. I'm not a big cat fan but couldn't see the little fella starve to death. I slowly coaxed him to accept food, he would eventually come and sit on the balcony waiting for food. Now he is a fully fledged member of the family, as cheeky as hell and we love him to pieces.

Comment

I can so relate to that Amethyst. About 2 months ago we had a scrawny, clearly starving cat that came up to our door. I'm not a big cat fan but couldn't see the little fella starve to death. I slowly coaxed him to accept food, he would eventually come and sit on the balcony waiting for food. Now he is a fully fledged member of the family, as cheeky as hell and we love him to pieces.
                  Oh I am so pleased cats are so affectionate they know when they find the right home.

What have you called him?

Comment

Oh I am so pleased cats are so affectionate they know when they find the right home.

What have you called him?
                    Well as he is black we called him Mr.Sooty.

Comment

Love the name

Comment

Love the name
                        We actually said a whole load of common cat names to him and he responded to Felix but as that is such a cheesy name for a cat we ignored it. You will be pleased to know he is now a huge cat, very cheeky, very happy. We have no idea what his former life was but he certainly enjoys the life he has now !!

Comment

We actually said a whole load of common cat names to him and he responded to Felix but as that is such a cheesy name for a cat we ignored it. You will be pleased to know he is now a huge cat, very cheeky, very happy. We have no idea what his former life was but he certainly enjoys the life he has now !!
                          Yes and they know it,if it was tough first time round for the chappy he was looking for a good home and second time round he found his home with a good family a nice happy ending for him

Comment

Black cats are the best, they really like to be around people. We have one named Louie (he was named by his first owner). I call him El Principe Luis de Catalona. Often when I'm relaxing on the settee he'll climb up in my lap and fall asleep.

As for my most enjoyable day. I would say that it was my birthday in 1981. Back then we traditionally celebrated my birthday by going to one of the local theme parks but for some reason that particular day stood out more than any of the other birthdays there.

Comment

He is one handsome boy Vic and so contented his black fir is so sleak and shinny

Comment

Working...
                              X