Cousins how many did you have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cousins how many did you have

I have only recently found out through tracing my ancestry that i have a first cousin in New Zealand.

Comment

Well guys and girls prepare to be gob smacked! I have 10 on my mums side and over 60 on my dads side as he was from a family of 16 siblings, i am the youngest girl in my generation and i'm a twin, my twin is male, twins run in the family on my dads side.

Comment

Cousins how many did you have

Originally posted by Nuggy14 View Post
        Well guys and girls prepare to be gob smacked! I have 10 on my mums side and over 60 on my dads side as he was from a family of 16 siblings, i am the youngest girl in my generation and i'm a twin, my twin is male, twins run in the family on my dads side.
        You only had a cardboard box to live in !! That's nothing !!

( Monty Python ~ lol )

My mum was the youngest of THIRTEEN . She had a sister who was the eldest and there were ELEVEN brothers in between them both - who all decided to follow their father's 'footsteps' but in a competitive manner ....

So I have no idea how many cousins I have !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Zincubus View Post
          You only had a cardboard box to live in !! That's nothing !!

( Monty Python ~ lol )

My mum was the youngest of THIRTEEN . She had a sister who was the eldest and there were ELEVEN brothers in between them both - who all decided to follow their father's 'footsteps' but in a competitive manner ....

So I have no idea how many cousins I have !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          You probably have as many as me

Comment

Working...
          X