X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Cousins how many did you have

Originally posted by amethyst View Post
    I know but thats the way I am,Think of them everyday
    yeah Amethyst, I'm the same you never forget them ((hugs))

obtw 2 first cousins, never hear from them now
    DON'T TELL HIM YOUR NAME PIKE!!

Comment

Now at xmas I miss their stocking full of goodies

I have cousins too that have got cats

Comment

So you & your cousins Amethyst have quire similar interests
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

As a side issue a bit off topic but not much off topic:

Until recently my cousin & I were in a relationship. We met 2008. This after a break when we last met at our Gran's funeral in 1996. So 2008 I enter the big world of the internet mainly because TalkTalk threw in free internet access with landline package. I registered an account on FB and who was my first friend request from? You go it . She had gone online the year before. Anyway we chatted all things family & us being kids in the late sixties & how we used to stay at each others houses. She has twin brithers and two more so she is one of five.

She told me she had married at seventeen to a guy who turned out to be abusive. She suffered at his hands for five years & they had four children together (there was another baby who died in childbirth directly attribituble to her abuse at his hands.) Anyway five years she stuck it & then finally left with her kids into a refuge.

A few years later she married again, That marriage too ended in divorce after many years even though he's a really nice guy nothing like her abusive ex.

So roll forward in time to 2008. She was lonely & after us chatting as mere cousins she made a subtle play for me. We eventually met up in Swindon (pretty much halfway between Cheltenham & Christchurch.) We had to be secretive of our relationship due to both of us sharing the same family

So after a year of togetherness we drifted apart & she met another guy who she took over a pub with until she couldn't get finance for her half of the pub. They split & she is seeing someone else now. We are still friends & even though I fell hook line & sinker in love with her & still do love her we are both satisfied still being friends.

Sex did crop up between us not that we 'did it' as being cousins it is incest plus if she was to concieve the gene pool would be so shallow problems are very likely to arise with any offspring

So anyone else had a relationship with any of their cousins?
          Last edited by Twocky61; 24-12-2014, 12:29. Reason: Duplicate Text Deletion
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Well at least you have been honest about it,I mean a lot of people try to keep things a secret but then there is more pressure of being found out by someone.

No feelings for my cousins in that way.The one that lives local with his wife I get on really well with them.They have 2 grandkids and I always put money in their birthday and xmas cards.

I think that I am the only one that does so.I mean he has 2 brothers but they dont contribute.I am only a cousin but I always think of the kids and their my 3rd cousins

Comment

That's really sweet of you J; I assume you are a mother yourself so I wonder have you ever or considered fostering or adopting?
              sigpic

Comment

Yesterday it was my cousins birthday party I met his great grandson of 7 months for the first time making us 4th cousins

Comment

I have 3 i know of.
                  2 girls and a fella.

last time i saw them was in 1990 i was 15 when i
                  threw a bucket of cold water over one of the girls.
                  Guess thats why they never came back.:d

they came every year to visit my gran and when she passed away they never came over from england again.

girls where julie and siobhan.

Theyd be around my age.

I COULD HAVE MORE BUT WILL NEVER KNOW.
                  I OFTEN WONDER WHAT TH
                  OSE 3 COUSINS HAVE DONE OVER THE YRS CHILDREN WERE THEY WORK AT ETC.

KINDA SAD.
                  Last edited by darren; 10-11-2017, 16:07.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

I have never met any cousins if I have any. I know that one of my aunts emigrated to Australia in the 1960s or 1970s, so there could be a chance that I might have cousins in that country. I will probably never meet them of course.
                    I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                    There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                    I'm having so much fun
                    My lucky number's one
                    Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I have 8 cousins, 6 male and 2 female. I know where all but one of them live, and keep in fairly regular contact with most of them.

Comment

I have no idea .... my dad had three siblings but my mum was one of THIRTEEN , she was the youngest and the only other girl was the oldest with ELEVEN brothers inbetween them . Of course , the brothers had their own competition to see who could father the most offspring . Guess they felt it was expected given the way their father was ...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

My father had met his cousin for the first time in years when I wanted him to go to a certain place (where I live now) to do some shopping. He went along with me, and by doing so, he bumped into his cousin in the street.
                          I've everything I need to keep me satisfied
                          There's nothing you can do to make me change my mind
                          I'm having so much fun
                          My lucky number's one
                          Ah! Oh! Ah! Oh!

Comment

I've got quite a few cousins. Both on my mother's and father's side. Unfortunately, the family is now very scattered. I've seen very few of my relatives in the last 25+ years. Generally, after a death in the family, people seem to lose touch. TBH, many of my cousins I would no longer recognise. There are a couple of relatives I couldn't care less if I see them again or no. One of my aunts was very mouthy to say the least, so to was my cousin, her daughter. My aunt argued quite badly with my grandmother shortly before my grandmother's death. Thankfully, she did not turn up at the funeral.

I did contact one cousin via Facebook, but for some reason, he never replied.

I gave up with some of them years ago.
                            Who cared about rules when you were young?

Comment

When I was thirteen my English master said to us in class: ‘You don’t choose your relatives. You do choose your friends. Always remember that.’ And I always have.

Comment

i have loads of cousins, but only really bother with one of them.

Comment

Working...
                                X