Glasgow Tragedy 2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glasgow Tragedy 2014

A refuse truck crashed into a Hotel on Queens St Glasgow 2.30pm today 6 people have died,Rumours that the truck driver suffered a heart attack,but they are not sure

Something always happens around Xmas Time

Re: Glasgow Tragedy 2014

I know the indonesia Tsunami was Boxing Day 2004 but wasn't the Glasgow police helicopter crash around the same time last year? It definately seems Glaswegians have more than their fair share of tragedy
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

what a terrible tragedy it is and made worse by the fact its so close to christmas.

think ur right twocky.

not sure
      FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
        I know the indonesia Tsunami was Boxing Day 2004 but wasn't the Glasgow police helicopter crash around the same time last year? It definately seems Glaswegians have more than their fair share of tragedy
        It was last xmas

Comment

This is a disturbing part of yeaterday's tragedy:

Most of the newspapers this morning featured the tragedy as the lead story on their front pages; except one.

I didn't catch which one it was when it was reported on LBC this morning but my guess:

Either The Sun or The Star

Says it all really
          sigpic
          Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
          X