Wearing Collars "in" under your Jumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wearing Collars "in" under your Jumper

I never subscribed to this but lots of people I knew thought when they first started clubbing that this idea was the "Bees Knees"! I hated it then and thought it looked un-tidy (but now I regret not trying it)

What did/do other members think to this style/idea - was it a question of like Marmite - you either loved or loathed it!!?

80sChav

Re: Waering Collars "in" under your Jumper

I always wear my collars outside my jumpers to this day; I am wearing one now lol

Who remembers a similar item of clothing, the jumper and shirt that were all in one? Probably early 70's fashion atire.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Recently jumpers with shirt collars sewn on have been popular i have 2-3 with tshirt collars.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Thanks Richard
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

ive a few t shirts with collars.
          i have no jumpers but when i did id wear the collars outside the jumpers.

wearing the collars under the jumpers looks odd and looks untidyish.
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

I used to think this "back in the day" Darren ... though I'm unsure now (but I guess) may-be it is a style only younger guys can "pull off" and it's past m age! Still I find/think that it is interesting to recall styles like so that you can be certain go round in cycles every 20 years or so with a new twist (that is just "slightly different)!!

80sChav

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post

Bet you'd try the latter though hey, Darren mate!!!!!?

Comment

Working...
              X