Does your other half know

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your other half know

Does you other half/parents etc know about this site.

He just dosent understand he says its just faceless people.

I mean you have to give yourself space and time to do your own thing I mean they just dont get it.

Its good to post to the regulars here its fun and I mean if someone is on their own,its the company too, good to keep in touch no matter what ages we all are

Re: Does your other half know

Mine does Amethyst. I reckon social forums etc. & the internet as a whole makes the world a global village. Especially ideal for those of us who are housebound such as with disabilities physical or psychological. No longer do we need to feel alone & depressed.
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      Mine does Amethyst. I reckon social forums etc. & the internet as a whole makes the world a global village. Especially ideal for those of us who are housebound such as with disabilities physical or psychological. No longer do we need to feel alone & depressed.
      I find it's easy to find like minded people online, especially while I work full time & can't always go out in the evenings.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

I dont have the other half etc im on my own.
        I just love being here nostalgic sites like this site entertain me so much.i

just live for nostalga.

Nobody i know knows of it.

So glad i accidentally found this site 4 nd a half yrs ago.
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

This is the only forum I bother with have no interest in facebook

Comment

yep....mine does.

Comment

My husband is fine with me using this website . I have never used Facebook and never would because I don't like it. This is a totally different site where you can actually feel the warmth and I feel I have made many friends. We have common interests like football music It allows me to do my own thing for a bit We have been together for 30 years so ii think we are ok

Sent from my SM-T110 using Tapatalk

Comment

Mine would not be interested in this sort of thing, I'm afraid...
                Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

don't think my wife would be interested in this site she doesn't really do nostalgia

she is always on the book of face as she is sooooooo nosey
                  Age is just a number - If yours bothers you stop counting

Comment

Working...
                  X