RIP Anne Kirkbride

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Anne Kirkbride

Anne Kirkbride who has most famously played Deirdre Barlow in Coronation street for many many has sadly passed away today aged 60 years old after a short illness. To learn of Anne's sad passing is an immense shock to me that I am just literally stunned beyond words to learn of/and about.

RIP Anne Kirkbride

Re: RIP Anne Kirkbride

very shocking is she not still a cast member as in she will have to be wrote out.

r i p anne
    FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Shock to here the news of Anne passing away

Comment

Corrie legend!
        RIP Anne

Comment

Very very sad. Have watched Coronation Street all my life and cannot imagine that it will ever be quite the same without Deirdre. From the early days with Ray, then Ken and Mike, wrongful imprisonment through to some great comic scenes with Blanche, Anne has given me some of my favourite TV moments. Thank you for those and hope you are sleeping peacefully x

Comment

Rip anne
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Sad And Shocked when i heard. She will be truly missed.
              Heather

Comment

Sad news, not watched Corrie for many years but can remember all her story lines from the 70s and 80s.
                The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

She was sure a big character just be odd not seeing her face in it.
                  FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by LivedOnMars View Post
                    Very very sad. Have watched Coronation Street all my life and cannot imagine that it will ever be quite the same without Deirdre. From the early days with Ray, then Ken and Mike, wrongful imprisonment through to some great comic scenes with Blanche, Anne has given me some of my favourite TV moments. Thank you for those and hope you are sleeping peacefully x
                    And of course there was her toyboy Samir

RIP
                    sigpic
                    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Yes! Samir who gave Traceyluv a kidney

Comment

Pity that Horrible Tracy. Her character just like sulky Gabby on Emmerdale lol
                        sigpic
                        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
                        X