Baby Clip Clip Doll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Clip Clip Doll

Does anyone remember a doll that was advertised on children's tv in the 90s called Baby Clip Clip?
    If I remember correctly it was a typical girls doll, in the era when dolls had started learning to set themselves and eat plastic food, that had magnetic hands and feet so it hold its own hands and feet.
    There was a jingle that I believe went:
    'baby clip clip
    hand to hand
    clip clip
    hand to foot
    baby all all better now'

Im not just incredibly sad, my girlfriend laughed when I said I remembered this jingle and refuses to believe it exists! Please help me find it and bring some closure mine and my part era ridiculous discussion :P
    Many thanks!

Re: Baby Clip Clip Doll

I don't remember Baby Clip Clip Albennet but two strange dolls I do remember are baby Wee Wee & Baby Poo Poo lol I mean, it is one thing to have doll that eats & drinks, but one that goes to the toilet? lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Albennett View Post
      Does anyone remember a doll that was advertised on children's tv in the 90s called Baby Clip Clip?
      If I remember correctly it was a typical girls doll, in the era when dolls had started learning to set themselves and eat plastic food, that had magnetic hands and feet so it hold its own hands and feet.
      There was a jingle that I believe went:
      'baby clip clip
      hand to hand
      clip clip
      hand to foot
      baby all all better now'

Im not just incredibly sad, my girlfriend laughed when I said I remembered this jingle and refuses to believe it exists! Please help me find it and bring some closure mine and my part era ridiculous discussion :P
      Many thanks!
      YES I REMEMBER THIS. Actually my boyfriend is obsessed with how weird it was, and he showed me the advert on YouTube a few years ago - but I just tried to find it again and it seems like it's been deleted from YouTube, so when I was googling to find it I found this forum instead.

I think the jingle went like this:
      "Clip clip
      hand to hand
      clip clip
      foot to foot
      put Baby Clip Clip together now..."

I have no idea why you would want to clip a baby to itself so I found this really funny. Also the way they said "Clip clip" made it sound like "cleep cleep"...

I think this might be the ad in another language with a slightly different tune: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2fij3AFiMo

Really hope other people remember this because it's hilarious. Cleep cleep... hand to hand...

Comment

Hahaha, YES!!! Baby Cleep Cleep! My brother and I loved this crazy advert. I think it was on Nickelodeon between episodes of Dragon Ball Z lol. We used to change the words to "foot to face"...

Comment

SOME IMAGES I FOUND ONLINE.

WHEN I HEARD THE NAME OF THE THREAD I THOUGHT IT WAS A DOLL U CLIP ON TO U.

http://static.artfire.com/uploads/pr...l_2d832e23.jpg

http://cliparts.co/cliparts/6cp/67j/6cp67j8ei.png
          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Hahaha well we all did watch a lot of Dragon Ball Z back in the day.

I want to know why there seems to be no trace of it online now. Maybe there turned out to be some massive health and safety issue with the doll.

Comment

I’ve literally joined this forum just incase anyone else is searching this online to share a video of the advert

in the event this video gets taken down ‘baby Sophie’ is what you want to search
              https://youtu.be/RJipkuJWZuw

Comment

Working...
              X