90s children's toy commercial, Baby clip clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 90s children's toy commercial, Baby clip clip

Does anyone remember a doll that was advertised on children's tv in the 90s called Baby Clip Clip?
    If I remember correctly it was a typical girls doll, in the era when dolls had started learning to set themselves and eat plastic food, that had magnetic hands and feet so it hold its own hands and feet.
    There was a jingle that I believe went:
    'baby clip clip
    hand to hand
    clip clip
    hand to foot
    baby all all better now'

Im not just incredibly sad, my girlfriend laughed when I said I remembered this jingle and refuses to believe it exists! Please help me find it and bring some closure mine and my part era ridiculous discussion :P
    Many thanks

Re: 90s children's toy commercial, Baby clip clip

I don't remember Baby Clip Clip Albennet but a couple of strange dolls I do remember are baby Wee Wee & Baby Poo Poo for obvious reasons lol

It's one thing to have a doll that eats & drinks but to go to the toilet? lol
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Working...
    X