Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Documentary on BA stewardess suffering from cancer

Hi,

Would anybody remember a documentary following a BA stewardess suffering from cancer on British TV approx 10 - 12 years ago I think. It was a very moving programme and had Enya music in the background?

Thanks

Re: Documentary on BA stewardess suffering from cancer

Airline which followed EasyJet, I reckon it could be
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

Originally posted by Twocky61 View Post
      Airline which followed EasyJet, I reckon it could be
      That was my thought too, it featured a member of Easyjet's ground crew who had cancer and was getting married.
      The only thing to look forward to is the past

Comment

I'm sure I'm right Heather. Airline was ITV's equivalent to the BBC's Airport where that gay ramp supervisor Jeremy Spake came to fame
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

HG is a different moderator to me Twonky, I've seen you quote him a few times now using my name lol.
          Heather

Comment

Sorry about that Heather - I just assumed you were running two accounts as Heather & HG
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X