Ad_Forums-Top

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Films that were on TV a lot as a child, but you have never seen since.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Films that were on TV a lot as a child, but you have never seen since.

Some top fillumz from my youth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r3y-SRsNPI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ymizxpX3Xu0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY4lS5hSLTQ

Good clean fun! But not on telly these days, alas.

Comment

The Square Peg is one film that hardly gets shown now, but used to be on TV almost once a year.

One of the highlights is Honor Blackman showing she can play a spy just fine without a catsuit.
      The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

Very good indeed.
        Ive never seen them on tv ever.

-------------------------

richard ive never saw the square peg never heard of it.

Originally posted by agfagaevart View Post
        FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Originally posted by darren View Post
          Very good indeed.
          Ive never seen them on tv ever.

-------------------------

richard ive never saw the square peg never heard of it.
          It stars Norman Wisdom & is a bit before our nominal period, but seemed to be shown once a year in the 1980s.

Comment

yea mate no where near as good as the old one
            Originally posted by Richard1978 View Post
            They did remake it a few years ago, but I've seen it was on once or twice since then.

It's a real bank holiday special, & fun to spot the very early 1980s haircuts.
            THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Doc savage man of bronze
              The black hole

Comment

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
                Doc savage man of bronze
                Remember how it ends? - something about an important message left for Doc. I recall thinking there MUST be a sequel coming, but it never did (sob) :cry::cry::cry:

Comment

wow the black hole that's my fav film too I must say I did get it few weeks ago from carboot great film never on tv now I remember it being on loads always use to watch too

Originally posted by Hooper68 View Post
                  Doc savage man of bronze
                  The black hole
                  THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

If you have Sky TV (which is rather pricey these days) they're showing it at the mo...

Comment

Originally posted by xmark1234 View Post
                      wow the black hole that's my fav film too I must say I did get it few weeks ago from carboot great film never on tv now I remember it being on loads always use to watch too
                      I've never seen The Black Hole but it sounds interesting, a sort of Disney does Star Wars with an interesting cast.

Comment

I've never seen The Black Hole but it sounds interesting, a sort of Disney does Star Wars with an interesting cast.
                        similar films:
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THxBHDsgTDw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eR40ZrdMosc

Comment

Never saw it either but i know a few people who rate it highly.

You never see buck rogers the pilot movie on either.
                          Never saw it on tv certainly in the last 25 yrs.

Originally posted by richard1978 View Post
                          i've never seen the black hole but it sounds interesting, a sort of disney does star wars with an interesting cast.
                          FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

The first (only?) Disney movie not to be given a U certificate, so I've heard!
                            Time flies like the wind, fruit flies like bananas - go figure!

Comment

Originally posted by zabadak View Post
                              The first (only?) Disney movie not to be given a U certificate, so I've heard!
                              I think some since then have been PG.

Comment

Superman III, you never see that on TV these days or the awful Superman IV: The Quest for Peace. i recall Superman III being on TV loads in the 80s now they only ever show I & II, like they don't acknowledge the existence of III & IV.

Nevertheless i have them all on DVD and Bluray

Comment

Working...
                                X