Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Keith Harris

Keith Harris has died today from cancer

With his side-kick Orville they had their own weekly Saturday evening television show

They even released a top ten hit together using Orvile's catchphrase as the title "I wish I could fly"

Of course being a duck (& an inaminate puppet lol) he could not fly; except when kicked across the studio

Attached Files
    sigpic
    Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Re: RIP Keith Harris

I was very sad and shocked to hear of Keiths death. He was a very big part of my childhood, as it meant family time watching him all together in the one room. Absolutely adored Orville and Cuddles the ' I hate that Duck!' Monkey R.I.P. Keith thanks for the memories!
    Heather

Comment

Aw, sad news. Like most other children of the 70s, Keith Harris and Orville/Cuddles were just part of that golden age of TV for me. R.I.P.

Comment

There were actually 70 characters including Orville & his buddy Bubbles but who remembers any of them?
        sigpic
        Do you really believe the other side without provocation would launch so many ICBM's, subs and ships knowing that we would have no option to launch as well? It would break our MAD Treaty (Mutually Assured Destruction) not to mention the end of the world as we know it.

Comment

rip keith we always remember you
          THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE TRUST NO ONE

Comment

Sad loss Orville was adorable

Comment

was listening to the radio apparently orville had his own seat when on a plane.

r i p keith.
              FOR THE HONOUR OF GRAYSKULL

Comment

Very sad news

RIP
                The Trickster On The Roof

Comment

It is really sad to hear about Keith's passing.

Put simply Keith was "Mr 1980s" I think, no error of doubt whatsoever. How Keith made Orville as a puppet was amazing without doubt. My abiding memory of Keith was Orville's song about "not having a Mummy and Daddy' - it was such a nostalgic one but so so sad at the same time and very reminsent of the song "Nobody's child"

RIP Keith Harris

Comment

Working...
                  X